Forum Home Forum Home > Information Section > Forts of Sahyadri in Hindi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Memorable Trek to Dhodap With Kshitiz!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Deepali Lanke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Deepali Lanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Memorable Trek to Dhodap With Kshitiz!!!
    Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:17am

Memorable Trek to Dhodap with Kshitiz!!!!

- Deepali Lanke

We were a group of twenty two people together started journey towards Dhodap. It was one of the memorable and amazing trek.Specially Trek leader Pallavi had done a good job...Applause For Her!! Clap I will share my journey in my words as below:-

It was bit difficult journey towards Dhodap for me as I struggled hard to join this trek,after doing lots of discussion & calls finally I got a hope (Shrikrishna  Da was supposed join me from pune) but that hope darkened away ( due to some problem Shrikrishna Da cancelled his plan)..  still didn’t give up & tried for certain options after drawing some permutations and combinations, finally I found one positive ray of hope to solve the problem (thanks to Pallavi for helping me all the way)…Doing drama at workplace for leave was tough path but having confidence on myself helped me win the situation. . Bought ticket for railway & running on platform here & there lastly got into right bogie & started towards Dombivali…

After reaching kalyan Pallavi made my journey very easy by welcoming me whole heartedly & made me comfortable and treated me as one of family members. Had lovely dinner at her place which made me remember of my home...After packing left for venue where all Kshitiz members met & all were excited to go for trek…Journey started in bus with slow & steady music which made me sleep Silently.. Tongue

Base village welcomed us & with guidance of Amit Da & village people..we started for trekking, on the way got fresh n up & had yummy idly chutney… Walking & climbing started, rock patches made us breath heavily, taken little break in between and finally we reached at caves …waited for other members & after  getting fresh n up we had yummy home made food .... Though I was not carrying anything thanks to other trek members who shared food with me...Due to tiring morning session everybody went a sleep…and I was observing silence on fort & serene beauty of the fort & captured everything in my eyeswhile exploring the fort we found 2 story down hell (Water canal) which was an amazing experience and we were overwhelmed to be there…

While looking towards plain ground & all the nearby forts (Katal Range) I was feeling like they are inviting us and challenging Kshitiz group to reach there in future.

Sunset and sunrise was amazing…. Amit da has given all the information and importance of Dhodap Fort which was necessary…After having yummy soup and pulav our day ended beautifully & all of us went to a sleep… Next day morning was fresh and beautiful... First time I had experienced the sun rise & Sun Set at a fort... The beauty of the moment can not be explained in words… We had yummy pohe which we made there & after sometime we started our journey back to the base village... While getting down  I was feeling bad & my feet was not letting me leave the fort…after exploring remaining fort got down at base village and got into bus…was very hungry after the trek and Dashamesh Dhaba made our stomach full and joy came again on our faces after so much hard work…We started back to pavilion meanwhile had fun and photo shoot at Dashmesh Dhaba was unforgettable…after getting down at Nashik my journey started towards Pune…while remembering all the prettiest moments  and seeing the Satmala Range finally reached to Pune!!!! Smile

It was amazing experience & all thanks to Kshitiz group who made us enjoy trekking fully.Clap Big smile

Sponsored Links

trekmayuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekmayuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 11:44am
You're rite Deepali..we are lucky to earn the another gr8 unforgettable moments because of treKshitiz Sanstha.
It was really an overwhelming experience..all members were fantastic while expressing themselves,sharing their thoughts-experiences-information of the fort & their other odyssey.
The grand History session about the Dhodap fort  & the Satmala range by Amit Dada made all of us reminiscence the great times of Shivaji Maharaj and his contrivance.
N yes Spotting the forts from here n there was one of our favourite part (इथे तर ही पर्वणीच लाभलेली).
So here are my "Thumbs Up" for the trek Leader Pallavi Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

And Deepali,all the drama u'v done in the office has undoubtedly put you in the right track...right na? 
Smile

Edited by trekmayuri - 25 Mar 2013 at 4:41pm
chaitanya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaitanya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:08pm
Good 1 deepali.. ... 2 days are just not enough for dhodap.. still lot more to explore there.. we had some of best trekking moments.. from climbing experience to horror stories session at night.. enjoyed fully the view of saatmal.. fort spotting was undoubtedly the best thing in this trek.. waiting for more treks in this region..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deepali Lanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:49pm
Hi Mayuri,

Very rightly said i had done drama which was worthy.We together had very nice time at fort amazing and speechless moment.....just wanted to memorize it and wanted to go back to again..... Smile.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deepali Lanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:52pm
Hi Chaitanya,

My trek journey started from you (Ghangad).....i m so happy to be with Trekshitiz & feeling proud...
lets appaluase for one and all who participated in Dhodap trek and who weere came to give us wishes...specially Amol,Aditya,Minal,Amit Samat.......... Clap
Sandesh Sonawale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandesh Sonawale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 4:53pm
Hiiii ......... U all r absolutely right Deepali-Chaitanya-Mayuri....... 
We enjoyed a lot.... Trekking with kshitiz was one of the good experience i had....
You guys are doing very good about your resposibilities....

I appreciate Amit, Seema,Pallavi, Mayuri,Umesh and rest of the members for arranging 
successful trek.............  

God bless Amit for his effort about Extra ordinary Book....
All the best for your all future plans....... 

Rest of trek kshitiz memeber are very disciplined this point I highly appreciate... 

Happy trekking........
Enjoy...... 

amitsamant View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitsamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 8:56am
Deepali ,
         Punha ekada chhan lihil aahes. ....
Kash mi tuzya sarkhi acting keli asti tar trekla yeu shakalo asto.....
aso ! tu actingche class ghenar ka?

Lavakarch bhetu punha  Trekshitiz barobar ,sahyadrit....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deepali Lanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 10:20am
HI amitsamant da,

Thank you for appreciating my lines once gain Smile.....ho me gheil na acting che classes next trek la bhetlywar deil....you missed Dhodap trek...khup dhamaal keli...

anyways....nakkich lawkarch bhetu sahyadrit...Trekshitiz barobar!!!

trekprajakta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekprajakta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 8:38pm
Very nice Exprience sharing article Deepali!!
thanks a lot for sharing the enjoyable moments.. :)

And very good job Dear Pallooo :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deepali Lanke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 11:15am
Hii Prajakta,

Thanks for appreciating my lines Smile....whenever will go for trek will try to share my words.
Really we enjoyed alot Smile.
Lets applause for one n all Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic